Do you enjoy working with data as well as working with customers? This is a great opportunity to learn our business and grow your career with us in our Tampa office located near the airport!
Customer Service Excellence
• Proactively manage customer orders • Provide customers with strong product knowledge and specifications. • Develop deep relationships with key customers to evaluate customers packing needs, anticipating and managing orders, identifying opportunities to improve service and improve crate logistics cycle. • Collaborate with internal departments and operation centers to resolve service, billing and quality within timely manner. • Ensure customer receives proper transition from sales regarding on-boarding information that includes online ordering process, reporting, label compliance, billing and returns.
Reporting & Analysis
• Accurately maintain customer data base and special instructions. • Reporting: create and establish forecast, recognize trends and impact to forecast for assigned customers using various software platforms. Develop ad hoc reports as needed • Work closely with assigned customers to improve delivery, inventory performance
• Develop the annual audit plan for assigned regions to include: weekly and monthly inventory reconciliation, planning & executing annual audit, analysis of audit outcome, post audit review, adjustments, and corrective actions needed. • Coordinates all stock audits scheduling with third parties and customers • Collaborate with Sales to establish business case to support in strategic decisions associated with lost equipment write-offs and/or billing.
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience required • Knowledge of logistics, inventory, customer service, and transportation • Experience in process development and improvement very helpful • Bachelor’s degree or commensurate related work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work well in a team environment • Analytical and problem-solving skills while enjoying speaking with customers on various topics about their accounts • Proven planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities with time sensitive deadlines • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other technology. Strong Excel skills required. • Ability to manage data as well as being comfortable with speaking directly with customers and internal teams
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire benefits starting on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment, paid time off, generous 401 (k) match, annual bonus potential and merit increases, fun team environment, casual dress, (including flip flops and shorts Friday!) and appreciation for work/life balance.
e-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer