Asset Recovery Manager (Field Based) Columbus, OH
Lead day to day operations of a regional based Asset Recovery Field Team to ensure collections of company owned property to maximize asset recovery inventory levels. Establish and directs team collection processes to develop and ensure consistent return procedures are in place across various markets.
• Develop, implement, and lead key field initiatives such as GPS tracking, market development for pipeline of current and future recovery sites, deploy private investigators to resolve complex recovery efforts.
• Drives efficiencies in the recovery process through new program development as new collection sites are discovered. Example, expansion of contacts within national food bank networks.
• Responsible for remote team achievement of organization’s performance indicators. • Manage recovery costs inclusive of transport to budget by partnering with other departments to evaluate transportation logistics and overall cost of anticipated recovery. • Prioritizes and communicates key metrics within teams. • Collaborates with cross functional groups to reduce potential recovery issues.
• Provides direction and feedback to maximize current recovery network and to expand our recovery agent network.
• Ability to effectively develop and communicate timelines for team to understand the importance of shifting priorities to support individual and achieve company goals. • Provide consistent team feedback, manage team performance and career development plans. • Oversees all aspects of safety within recovery program for assigned team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent discipline. • Candidate must have a clear motor vehicle driving record.
• Minimum 5 years in one or multiple areas: Supply Chain, Finance, Audit/Inventory management or related areas in a results-driven, matrix business environment. • Minimum 5 years supervisory experience required. • Proven capabilities in developing team members for future opportunities within the organization • Experience managing remote teams preferred. • Ability to prioritize and meet objectives in a highly autonomous environment. • Extensive weekly work- related travel experience.
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of an organization, both internal and external. • Preferred experience managing remote team. • Must have demonstrated success record of developing and leading cross-functional project teams that deliver cost savings. • Must have demonstrated success in negotiating skills. • Must be able to work independently and lead remote teams • Knowledge of Produce and Plastic Recycler Supply Chains preferred. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.